Buffalo Idiot Tour
A Place Where Not Many Tourist Go
Bali has many interesting hide gems that not many people know.
SURE!! We have this kind of program for you.
JOIN US TO GO TO THE MOST SCARY HAUNTED PLACE IN BALI!!!
IT'S ONLY USD 85/ PERSON USD 75 / PERSON . Minimum 2 person
Tour Program itinerary on your choice :
BALI HAUNTED HOTEL BEDUGUL
Up in the mountains of Bali on the way to the iconic Bedugul Lake, something is stirring in the fog. It’s a ghost story some two decade in the making, and it’s soaked in skin-crawling horrors…
Some say the Ghost Palace Hotel (also known as PI Bedugul Taman Rekreasi Hotel & Resort), a construction perched on a hillside, was built by Tommy Suharto. Others say it was a crooked developer who tried to curse his rivals out of the way.
If you’re brave enough to explore this place, you’ll likely see the wandering spirits of victims, either laborers crushed in their rush to complete the construction, or competitors cursed to horrible deaths.
This hotel may never have been opened to the public, but who knows if it already has a full house every night?
TRUNYAN VILLAGE CEMETERY
- Bali’s darkest secret is perhaps the one most often concealed from tourists who view Bali as a paradise island.
- And this secret is the presence of Leak – an evil witch spirit.
- As a child living in Bali, I knew that if you wanted to avoid Leak, you had to stay away from Balinese cemeteries.
- But one night, I decided to take a shortcut home through a field full moon celebration, and it was a decision I sorely regretted. Under the dim moonlight, I thought I saw a long-haired apparition digging around in the graves.
- What happened after that was a complete blank. I remembered running as though my life depended on it (which was really the case), before I came to the refuge of my home.
- Till now, I believe it was the recent blessing I received at the pura (temple) that saved my life.
- Or was I simply lucky?
- Perhaps. But every time I return to the island, walking near cemeteries still make me shudder. And wait, was it my eyes playing tricks on me, or was there something that just flickered past?
TAMAN FESTIVAL SANUR (Abandoned amusement park in Sanur)
- Taman Festival is a large amusement park in Sanur that was never completed. (It was like ZOMBIELAND)
- Since the park – and its crocodile pit – was abandoned 14 years ago, it has literally crumbled, a sad reminder of an abandoned potential that was never realised.
- Now, with shaky buildings threatening to fall at any moment, missing roofs and treacherous steps, locals refer to the old park as a “ghost town”.
- But it’s not just about the possible wandering spirits that will leave your hair standing in fear.
- Rumour has it that the crocodiles left in the park eventually resorted to cannibalism, so if you ever visit, do take special care to avoid the old crocodile pit and pools filled with polluted, black water.
- The reptiles might have been removed many years ago, but it’s better safe than sorry, isn’t it?
Pick up time :
- Kuta Legian Seminyak Nusa dua Ubud
- 08.30am -09.00amT
|| http://booking.buffaloadventure.id/buffaloadventure/booking/rsv/detail/BUA4864/Buffalo-Idiot-Tour/ ||